one | two | three | four c/o
five | six c/o| seven | eight c/o | nine c/o
Hello every! Another month, another recap of what I bought. We took the kids on a California trip for their fall break (they get a week off this year from school) which we planned way back in February. I’ve been saving all of my cash back from Amex, BOA Travel Rewards, and this new Chase Rewards card to fund about 80% of the trip. We stayed with my hubby’s cousin and family for several days and hit Disneyland, California Adventure Park, Catalina Island, and the San Diego Zoo. Such a fun and active vacation and the kids had a ball of course!
ten|floral fall dress
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Hi guys! Looks like I have a love affair with ruffly skirts, pinks, and orange this month! Seeing it all laid out on a board like this is apparent of what I am thinking. Ha, ha! We went to the Dominican Republic for a early summer break getaway and it was fabulous!!
Strapless Bathing Suit | Denim Shorts | Straw Hat | Coverup Dresses -hands down fave even when wearing out for errands (different colors) | Gold Sandals
Vera Bradley Tote (similar)
I bought this Vera Bradley Tote from the Factory outlet store. Similar pattern but not exactly but I love VB as the fabric is so sturdy, washable and super light with plenty of pockets to store things. Perfect for traveling especially with kids!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hello lovelies!! Is it already almost June? Can’t believe the school year for the kiddos are almost over! My oldest gal will be in 2nd grader and little man will be in Pre-K next year (sniffles as they are growing so fast!) Anyway, May shopping is a little mixed with no theme whatever. I thought I could make it a month without a shoe purchase but you know that never happens :) I had a fun girls trip for a couple days to Panama City Beach and will be packing shortly for a family vacation in Punta Cana! Can’t wait!!!
Retro Blue Hat
Linen White Tie Front Shirt | Denim Fray Shorts (similar)
Coral Flip Flops (only $10 and I buy one every year!! Love them!)
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Hello lovelies!! Last month obviously was a shoe festival, so of course I had to get back on the clothes train! As a lover of classic styles, I picked up a few items with a twist! Literally (insert laugh emoji)!! I wanted a few breathable items for spring and summer and couldn’t resist a great sale on the tweed jacket. If you like blazers but feel weird in them as being too formal, lady jackets are your friends!!!
Gingham Shirt | Destroyed Jeans | Speedy B 25 (preloved)
1 | 2 | 3 (similar)
4 | 5 (similar) | 6 (similar$$$)
After looking at this post, I think I may have a shoe problem (#shoeaddict) ;0) I did buy a few bras too but didn’t think it would be exciting to show! Haha! Anyway, as you can see I bought a bunch of designer shoe dupes this month! I am a big fan of real leather shoes vs faux leather so I try to purchase higher quality real leather dupes if possible!
Blush Bag| White Block Heels (similar)
One |Two | Three |Four |Five
Hello everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and holiday! We took the kids on a cruise over Christmas and had a blast spending time together visiting Turks and Caicos, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and San Juan! And of course Santa found us on the ship so the kids were just so ecstatic as they were worried he would go to our house in Georgia :)
Since December is all about giving, I didn’t buy too many things for myself but of course the deep sales lured me in for a few items! Haha! Hubby and I didn’t do presents either since we didn’t to spend it on the vacation but Santa did bring me something small :) See way below.
One |Two | Three |Four
Five| Six | Seven | Eight
Hello everyone!! Hope you are stuffed to the gills with turkey and burned off those extra calories shopping at the Black Friday sales! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday as we get to spend time with family and I get sooo excited about making my Mom’s asian stuffing recipe. I also made pecan pie and yes homemade is seriously better than store made! Mmmm!
Did I mention I like shoes? Haha! #shoeaddict Well, I bought all of these things during the Black Friday madness and there’s a high chance of returning a few if they don’t fit. I have been a major internet buyer these days as it takes so much time to go from one store to another to find what I need. The details aren’t obvious at the stores so I find it easier to just order online easily hopping many websites, narrowing my target items (eg midwash skinny jeans with midrise, and 29″ or less inseam-that’s not a tall order right ;) and try on at home with my wardrobe in front of me, and return as needed.
I thought I’d post for November since technically I haven’t received most of these items, but I have a major big heart eyes for a few of them!!!
One: Aquamarine and Diamond Earrings , (similar), (similar)
Two: Chambray Scarf
Three: Gingham Purple Washed Shirt
Four: Hot Coral Flip Flops
Five: White Thong Sandals
Six: Cream Foundation
Hello everyone!! This month I didn’t do too much shopping (although the earrings put me back a bit-heehee). Probably because I am preparing to go on a shopping spree at the end of next month when I am in Paris for my 10 year anniversary trip with my hubby-I am soooo excited! I’ve been once in college and I am not the sappy, romantic type but OMG Paris IS the most romantic place on earth!!!
- Earrings: For Mother’s Day, I decide to get myself a little gift ;) of these aquamarine and diamond halo earrings as I love stud earrings and lost a diamond earring from a set. I made the other into a pendant and thought these would be a perfect replacement pair! They are super cute with lots of sparkle and only $199 for 14K white gold and real pretty diamonds-yes please!!
- Scarf: I’ve been swooning over this LV Shawl and really I can’t justify spending the money for it as I read reviews that it snags easily. A girl can dream! So I found something similar at the Gap and it’s super cute. I get tons of compliments from strangers all of the time!
- Gingham Shirt:I have several washed shirts from J. Crew and love the fit. When I saw this on super sale and free shipping-add to cart, checkout, done! You know you are a J.Crew addict when you have your cc number on file AND know the security code by heart :) I wear a 6 or 8P in J.Crew shirts BTW for size reference.
- Flip Flops:I bought 2 pairs of these last summer and when I saw them again, I “needed” the hot coral (is that even a color?) ones too! Super comfortable and they are B1G1 50% so I bought…
- White Sandals: these are cute too with the Birkin-style footbed without being clunky. Both were $25 total!!
- Foundation: I have super dry skin and not really a fan of liquid foundations and I ran across this one called e.l.f Mattifying Cream (only $6) in a compact. I spread it with a foundation brush followed by a powder puff brush. This is exactly what I needed and it dries matte and no breakouts! Where have you been all of my life? Because I get really tan in the summer, I ordered the Caramel color (darker) to try on. I usually wear Buff but feel like I am looking ghostly these days. LOL.
Wearing: Jcrew Striped Shirt-old (similar), chambray scarf, chambray skirt (returned as I didn’t love it), Jcrew crossover flats-old (similar)
I also bought this custom Samorga from Korea for my LV SpeedyB Bag. It’s an organizer for your bag to keep things tidy in your purse and helps to keep the bag shaped. I carry a wallet, pouch for chapsticks/lipstick, cell phone, keys, and wallet. Total was $50 including overseas shipping. Here is the website in case you are interested: http://www.samorga.com. It takes a good 3-4 weeks to get here so be patient as these are custom made! This color is like a robin’s egg blue. Love it!!
YTD spent: $674
This month: $315 spent
Total Budget: $2400
Left for the year: $989
How’d you do this month?
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!