Hi guys! Looks like I have a love affair with ruffly skirts, pinks, and orange this month! Seeing it all laid out on a board like this is apparent of what I am thinking. Ha, ha! We went to the Dominican Republic for a early summer break getaway and it was fabulous!!
Vera Bradley Tote (similar)
I bought this Vera Bradley Tote from the Factory outlet store. Similar pattern but not exactly but I love VB as the fabric is so sturdy, washable and super light with plenty of pockets to store things. Perfect for traveling especially with kids!
Eek!! This was love a first sight! Chanel Reissue Wallet on a Chain (WOC) Preloved
For tips on how to buy a luxury bag, see this post.
Thoughts on what I bought:
- Strapless Convertible Bra–$24: I bought this lace bra to wear with one shoulder, cold shoulder type shirts but have yet to find a good one that suits my lifestyle and age-haha. But this one is super comfortable!
- Pink Linen Shorts-$18: Bought these in small and has pockets. Easy breezy for summer! Love the vibrant pink too!
- Coin Purse–$8: I bought this thinking that it would hold my lip balm and lipstick. It does but not comfortably so will need to find another use for it. Love the orange color though!
- White Suit:$59 These suit was a little splurge since I have 3 from Jcrew retail, I thought I’d try the Factory one in white. It actually comes with a strap to use. Super cute!
- Watermelon Tank–$12: I couldn’t resist this and it was perfect for the beach!
- Ruffle Linen Orange Skirt– $27: Saw this online, then in store so had to have it! Super cute and ruffly-my 2 fave things!
- Gingham Dress-$40 Shift dresses are my jam and this one is super cute!! Love the neutral black and white. Perfect for summer days!
- Ruffle Striped Skirt-$20: Did I mention I loved ruffly skirts? :) This one is even better with an elastic waste. Hello bbq cookouts!!
- Ruffle Tiered Pink Skirt– $30: And another skirt! This one makes me feel like a princess. And I love swishing it around :)
I tried out this fun bracelet from Rocksbox-a subscription service for jewelry. You can actually wear the jewelry and keep only what you love and return the ones you don’t. Such a cool concept as sometimes you really don’t know what works with your wardrobe and lifestyle until you actually use it. For your free 1st month, use code: limelightlanexoxo!
Since you all know I love J.Crew, here are tips on how to shop there and buy items on sale!!
Total Budget: $2400
Spent Year to Date: $1412
Left for the Year: $988
Luxury Handbags (2 per year): 2/2 (eek! that went fast)
Luxury Small Goods (2 per year): 0/2 (pending my brother who is in Paris :)
Happy 4th and thanks for visiting my blog!!