Hello lovelies!! Last month obviously was a shoe festival, so of course I had to get back on the clothes train! As a lover of classic styles, I picked up a few items with a twist! Literally (insert laugh emoji)!! I wanted a few breathable items for spring and summer and couldn’t resist a great sale on the tweed jacket. If you like blazers but feel weird in them as being too formal, lady jackets are your friends!!!
Speedy B 25 (preloved)
Thoughts on what I bought:
- Gray Linen T –$17 (sale): These shirts are AMAZING and drape so nicely. I got a small and love the cute tie fronts. They are perfect for hot summer days but don’t forget to lie flat after washing. It’s linen after all so shrinkage is VERY possible. I should know :)
- White Linen T-$17 (sale): And of course this color came home with me too.
- Chambray Tercel Shorts–$12 (sale): These shorts are literally the coolest things ever! They look like a skirt but really shorts! Win! And perfect for looking put together while being cool and comfortable.
- Navy Striped Linen Shorts-$21 (sale) : So then there were 2 ;)
- Pink Gingham Shirt –$30 (sale) : This shirt is pretty interesting with the different scale gingham prints and love the color.
- Lemon T– $18 (sale): When you see lemon sequins, you buy! This shirt is super cute and love the lemon contrasting on the navy shirt. Uber cute!
- Tweed Lady Jacket – ($35): This jacket is a STEAL at this price. You need one! Very classy but it may seem hard to style. Long shirt poking out, skinny pants or pencil skirt and you are good to go! Fancy, but casual chic.
I bought some elf foundation and concealer and some inserts for my white block heels as well.
***Oops. forgot to mention I got these fun sunglasses and been wearing them like crazy!***
Total Budget: $2400
$207 spent (update $222)
Left for the Year:
$1604 (update $1589)
Luxury Handbags (2 per year): 1
Luxury Small Goods (2 per year): 0
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!