Hello everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and holiday! We took the kids on a cruise over Christmas and had a blast spending time together visiting Turks and Caicos, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and San Juan! And of course Santa found us on the ship so the kids were just so ecstatic as they were worried he would go to our house in Georgia :)
Since December is all about giving, I didn’t buy too many things for myself but of course the deep sales lured me in for a few items! Haha! Hubby and I didn’t do presents either since we didn’t to spend it on the vacation but Santa did bring me something small :) See way below.
Thoughts on what I bought:
- Nude bow flats– $32 (sale): I have been thinking about these flats for a while as I saw them first on Engineer L. My last pair I bought from the Factory about killed my feet so I was very hesitate to buy these. BUT, they fit comfy and am so glad I bought them since they go with literally everything and who doesn’t like a cute bow?
- Tortiseshell necklace-$15 (sale) : Saw these pretties too and wanted a neutral necklace to go with colorful outfits. These are perfect!
- Plaid Cozy Scarf-$15 (sale): I saw this in store and felt the softness and knew it would be mine!! Bruhahah!
- Destroyed Jeans-$39 (sale): I was looking for a medium wash skinny jean with midrise and not really for the ripped look as I think I may be too old for that. BUT, found these and oh well :)
- Chambray Shirt-$35 : I have 2 shirts that shrank and looking for another chambray shirt. Saw this a Nordstrom Rack and it was so soft! And it doubles as a light jacket so I thought it would be versatile.
I also returned a few things from last month: both jeans and pink flats. They didn’t fit the way I wanted so I am a firm believer of returning than it sitting in the bottom of my closet. But the boots and cardigan are my super faves from last month!
And my little gift from Santa :)
Previous YTD spent: $1967
This month: $164 spent (I got some basic leggings, etc too)
YTD spent:$2360 (Fuzzy math but Mint.com is keeping me on track :)
Total Budget: $2400
I would say it’s a wash!
For those that don’t know about Ebates, I earn cashback rebates for everything I buy online and this year I earned $219.79 for buying things I would have already purchased. Check it out here if you are interested. It’s FREE to sign up!
I hope each and everyone of you has an amazing New Year and see you next year with hopefully more blog posts than 2016!
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!