Four: Navy Utility Blouse
Seven: White T
Hello everyone! October has been a fun month especially since it was my birthday month :) I went to New Orleans for a conference and ate beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe du Monde and tons of cajun food. If you are in NOLA, Emeril’s restaurants (Emeril’s and Meril) were both amazing! Cooked perfectly! Also I hit up Bourbon street as an “adult” and not college student and totally different experience :) I bought lots of basics this month and it feels so good to mix and match easily!
For tips on how I shop J.Crew, see this post!
Getting chilly here in Georgia and I love it!!!
Airport style : Bought these gray Vans cause my feet were killing me. #sassy
Thoughts on what I bought:
- Striped white shirt: It’s heavier weight and stripes have to be perfectly placed or it just doesn’t feel right. This one is awesome and very cozy. Perfect for crisp falls days!
- Navy Fitted Blazer: Ya’ll I have tried on over 10 blazers and this one fits like a dream! Fitted and very sleek. Pair it with jeans and striped shirt and sneakers and you are rocking the casual business look! You must try it!! Even Fran bought it this month!
- Gray Casual Shoes: I didn’t think I was the casual sneaks type of girl but when your feet have blisters and you are out of town, yes please! These turned out to a great buy as I liked the look more than I thought.
- Navy Blouse: I need a solid “nice” blouse and this is awesomely neutral and rich in color!
- Oatmeal Sweater: I saw this sweater on one of my fave blogger :) and had to have it! You know how that goes :) I ordered the small and reordered for x-small (which I normally wear small to medium) so it runs 2 sizes too big! So cozy!!
- White short sleeved ballet cap shirt: It’s thicker and not see thru-nuff said :) And on sale!
- Striped short sleeved: all white shirts need striped friends, right?
- Black Suede Flats: Neutral and comfy!
Previous YTD spent: $1282
This month: $370 spent
Total Budget: $2400
Left for the year: $748
How’d you do this month?
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!