Three: Off White LS Drapey T
Four: Suede Navy Blue Heels
Five: Legging Pants
Six: Tweed Flats
Eight:Navy 3/4 Sleeve Shirt
I should point out that I bought A LOT of things in September!! Holy cow, yes it’s true and I thought I wasn’t getting into fall yet. Funny I literally bought everything last week! I am headed to Boston for a business program-by the time you read this I’ll have been there for 3 days and I have no professional clothes! I think I ditched that look over 11 years ago when I changed jobs so I pretty much had nothing. Sooo, I went on a major haul getting blazers, more leggings pants (my staple fall/winter gear-LOVE these), and I guess I have a thing for shoes!! Haha!
1. Oxblood Blazer (similar)-$40 . I placed an order at J.Crew Factory for a Navy Blazer and hit the wrong button. I should have ordered an 8P but hit the 8 button instead and it would be delivered too late. Panicked for a blazer, I ran to TJ Maxx (my secret weapon lately) to find this one and it fits perfectly. It’s a boiled woolish material but the cut is awesomely fitted. I know it’s not navy, but this will for now.
2. “Chanel” ish Tweed Jacket, (similar)-$26. You know I see this pic of Olivia Palermo in this gorgeous jacket and said this shall be mine!! Bruhahaha! I ordered this from Ebay from China and it took 3 weeks to arrive. For the price, it’s actually pretty good I must say!! Granted it’s not high quality per say but the fit is pretty good! I ordered an XL btw as asian women (in china-ahem) are smaller and my chest size is 35″ so I figured safe than sorry.
3. Drapey Off White LS T-$15. I needed a white top and this off white would be great for fall especially since I wear skinny pants and the drape is nice.
4. Suede Navy Heels-$75. Hello navy heels that I can actually walk in! 2.25″. Yes!!! I got these in 6.5 and usually between 6.5/7.
5. Legging Pants-$40 for both. These are the only pants I wear all year. Period. Added gray and another navy (which is actually more of a dark blue-not as dark as navy). I wear M.
6. Tweed Flats-$12-Target has a 25% off sale on shoes. These were cute. Done! It is coincidental that they match my tweed jacket. BUT, I’ll take it as intentionally :)
7. Military Field Jacket-$50. My friend had a similar olive utility last year. I was really loving the style, so I copied her this year :) I got mine from TJ Maxx, my fave store!!
8. Navy 3/4 T -$15. This shirt is major soft and awesome! And cotton. I am thinking of getting another color. Heart eyes!!
9. Nude Patent Wedges-$20. I totally scored this on major clearance at TJ Maxx! They look polished with the pointed toe and have a slight wedge which makes them comfortable.
What I packed for my trip:
Previous YTD spent: $968
This month: $314 spent
Total Budget: $2400
Left for the year: $1118
How’d you do this month?
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!