Two: Mock Neck Cream Sleeveless (similar)
Three: Mock Neck Navy Sleeveless (similar)
Four: Gel Eyeliner
Five: Baseball Style T (similar)
Hello everyone! It’s been a hectic month and I wanted to post other posts but didn’t get the time! I’m headed out to Vegas with my girlfriends next weekend and wanted to find some fun tops to go with my orange lace skirt. Gotta love TJ Maxx! I hadn’t been there to get clothes in forever and recently discovered my inner TJ Maxxtinista!
Are they just gorgeous?
- I am hesitate about wearing heels due to the comfort level them but love the look. I have always admired this style which has a skinny strap at the toe and makes the legs longer and leaner but cannot wear 4″ heels, and the price is pretty high. I found these heels at DSW and wore them to a presentation and yay! LOVE and comfortable because my toes don’t get smushed into the front because they are sandals. I may go back for the black!
- Wanted to get some something fun for Vegas to wear with my orange lace pencil skirt and found this pretty top!
- Ditto with a nice navy sleeveless top that could dress up any outfit!
- HANDS DOWN the best eyeliner out there! At least from what I’ve tried. If I don’t wear any makeup, this is the item I must have! Goes on smooth and lasts ALL day without streaking. You have to try it!
- My friend was having a fundraiser with LuluRoe and I bought this Randy T. Honestly I just bought it to help out the charity-my friend’s Hope from Harrison but it is so soft and comfortable I may need to buy other shirts and dresses. If I ever find the elusive white t that is not see thru, I bet I’ll find it here. Check them out here!
Previous YTD spent: $851
This month: $117 spent
Total Budget: $2400
Left for the year: $1432
Looks like I have lots of budget leftover for the year but really I bought a few-ahem (alot) of luxury items in Paris. I’ll post those in another posting!
How’d you do this month?
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!