Two: Black Suede Wedges
Three: Blue Floral Cutout Skirt
Four: Pale Gold D’Orsay Flats (these sold out –similar)
As you can tell, I have been on a lace kick. I am loving feminine details lately especially with pops of color. It is clear that I am not ready for fall and haven’t purchased any fall items yet although the dress could work perfectly with some booties!
- I am in love with this cute skirt WITH pockets and only $15! Originally bought the M but traded in for a small. It’s cotton and perfect alternative for dressy shorts.
- Last month I bought blush suede wedges and loved them so much that I ordered the same pair black from J. Crew. They were having megafinal sales so this ended up a steal at $28.
- The blue and floral had me at Hello! Only $28 too!
- This was my 2nd score for $28! The matte gold actually offers a subtle pop of bling to any outfit and especially with jeggings!
- Have I told you my new love for TJMaxx? They carry such cute and higher end items so I was browsing and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this dress from Free People. Not sure where I am going to where it but this calls for an occasion! This was last seasons but it may still be in store! Gorgeous!!
- My lace fest love continues with this blush lace top. I picked this up at TJ Maxx as well and couldn’t find it online so put this one up.
OMG, look at that chiffon and taller neckline. Just beautiful! (Ignore the mess behind :)
This is the sleeveless shirt that I actually got more in a blush color than the tan shows. Really pretty.
Previous YTD spent: $674
This month: $177 spent
Total Budget: $2400
Left for the year: $1549
How’d you do this month?
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!