One: Cutout Suede Boots
Two: Butterfly Sunglasses
Three: Blue Suede Crossbody
Four: Neutral Cardigan
Five: Black Leather Crossbody
Seven: Cowlneck Shift Dress
Eight: Clarisonic Skin Cleaner
The Nordstrom Anniverary sale is open to the public on 7/22 but you can sneak a peek and if you want to buy early, sign up here! Here are my picks!
- Love this ankle boot with the cutouts and the nice neutral color. I am obsessed with suede in general and this is perfect for fall.
- Been liking Marc Jacobs designs lately and this tortoiseshell color complements my skintone. Since I have a round face, the shape compliments it well.
- Did I mention I love suede? And super happy that it’s become a popular material again. I’ve always loved Rebecca Minkoff and have this crossbody in pink and this cornflower blue is just divine!
- Cozy neutral sweater cardigan-yes please!
- I am into small crossbody purses and have purged my full sized wallet for a smaller one and minimized to carry keys, lipstick, chapstick, phone, done! This black leather one from my fave Tory Burch looks very upscale with the gold chain.
- I am always wanted to try Free People clothing but I am not quite into the boho look but this sweater caught my eye as the front crossover is a little different. Very cute!
- I am apple shaped (read middle gut) and always on the lookout for shift style dresses and this is super cute and love the boot for a romantic fall look!
- My friend has this cleaner and swears by it and I have been eyeing this cute pink one!
Did you pick up anything from this sale?