Three: Blue and Pink Cotton T’s
Four: Striped Cotton T
Five: 1″ Compact Flat Iron
Six: Black Eyeliner
Bonjour! This is super late in the month for June as DH and I went to Paris for our 10 year anniversary and got back a week ago! It was so amazing and dream come true and I’ll post pics later but here is what I bought for June!
- I’ve been on the lookout for a dressy skirt and loving the lace trend but haven’t quite found the right piece for me until I saw this gorgeous skirt with elastic waist (hello, yes please!) Comes in white too.
- These flats are just super adorable HOWEVER I bought on final sale and still breaking them in. I know they can work in my wardrobe but kind of bummed that it’s taken so long and got blister city with the first wear. Any tips to break them in as they are fabric would be excellent.
- Looks like the pink is sold out but I’ve been wanting to get more nice quality cotton tees and love this style as they are thick, not really see thru, and have a longer body length.
- So I also bought it in stripe. $9 on super SALE!
- I have an old flat iron and with traveling to Europe, I noticed that I needed one that takes 220 volt and found a compact 1″ at TJMaxx for only $17. I can’t find the model I got online but this is very similar but a little more in price!!
- LOVE this eyeliner. I walked into Sephora to buy the Urban Decay one based on good reviews and the sales lady told me this Marc Jacobs is the BEST one and she is totally right! No streaking, goes on smooth and stays on ALL day. Wow, I need to get another color!
I also picked up this gorgeous black lace dress with nude lining for our dinner cruise on the Seine at TJMaxx too for $20 (wow) and Calvin Klein racerback bra. Here is a similar dress or love this one too.
Also got these blush wedge sandals which are incredible! Very comfortable while elevating my style. I am kicking myself as they have been reduced so much since I bought them that I picked up another pair in black in July for only $28!
YTD spent: $674
This month: $290 spent
Total Budget: $2400
Returned: $213 earrings last month
Left for the year: $751
How’d you do this month?
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!