Two: Chambray Scarf
Three: Gingham Purple Washed Shirt
Four: Hot Coral Flip Flops
Five: White Thong Sandals
Six: Cream Foundation
Hello everyone!! This month I didn’t do too much shopping (although the earrings put me back a bit-heehee). Probably because I am preparing to go on a shopping spree at the end of next month when I am in Paris for my 10 year anniversary trip with my hubby-I am soooo excited! I’ve been once in college and I am not the sappy, romantic type but OMG Paris IS the most romantic place on earth!!!
- Earrings: For Mother’s Day, I decide to get myself a little gift ;) of these aquamarine and diamond halo earrings as I love stud earrings and lost a diamond earring from a set. I made the other into a pendant and thought these would be a perfect replacement pair! They are super cute with lots of sparkle and only $199 for 14K white gold and real pretty diamonds-yes please!!
- Scarf: I’ve been swooning over this LV Shawl and really I can’t justify spending the money for it as I read reviews that it snags easily. A girl can dream! So I found something similar at the Gap and it’s super cute. I get tons of compliments from strangers all of the time!
- Gingham Shirt:I have several washed shirts from J. Crew and love the fit. When I saw this on super sale and free shipping-add to cart, checkout, done! You know you are a J.Crew addict when you have your cc number on file AND know the security code by heart :) I wear a 6 or 8P in J.Crew shirts BTW for size reference.
- Flip Flops:I bought 2 pairs of these last summer and when I saw them again, I “needed” the hot coral (is that even a color?) ones too! Super comfortable and they are B1G1 50% so I bought…
- White Sandals: these are cute too with the Birkin-style footbed without being clunky. Both were $25 total!!
- Foundation: I have super dry skin and not really a fan of liquid foundations and I ran across this one called e.l.f Mattifying Cream (only $6) in a compact. I spread it with a foundation brush followed by a powder puff brush. This is exactly what I needed and it dries matte and no breakouts! Where have you been all of my life? Because I get really tan in the summer, I ordered the Caramel color (darker) to try on. I usually wear Buff but feel like I am looking ghostly these days. LOL.
I also bought this custom Samorga from Korea for my LV SpeedyB Bag. It’s an organizer for your bag to keep things tidy in your purse and helps to keep the bag shaped. I carry a wallet, pouch for chapsticks/lipstick, cell phone, keys, and wallet. Total was $50 including overseas shipping. Here is the website in case you are interested: http://www.samorga.com. It takes a good 3-4 weeks to get here so be patient as these are custom made! This color is like a robin’s egg blue. Love it!!
YTD spent: $674
This month: $315 spent
Total Budget: $2400
Left for the year: $989
How’d you do this month?
Linking up with Franish and the Budget Bloggers!!